Our Care Homes
Selly Park Nursing Home
Selly Park Care Home is set in a quiet residential suburb in Birmingham, It is within close proximity to Birmingham University, Shops, Edgbaston Cricket Ground. The building was once the site of convent where the nuns were taken care of in their final years. It has been completely refurbished and extended to accommodate 41 residents however parts of the convent can still be seen with the Church style windows and doors. There are two small courtyards with a fountain. The home is divided into two wings, Park and Oak wings. Selly Park Care Home is registered for frail elderly.
At Selly Park Care Home, all our bedrooms meet the required standard and we have a choice of the following areas available:
▪ Two attractive gardens in the middle of the home which has been specially designed to accommodate wheelchair residents.
▪ Eight well decorated double rooms which meet the minimum size requirement
▪ Twenty nine further single rooms and Three single with ensuite which all meet the minimum size requirement
▪ Three Lounges and two Dining rooms the space of which meets the requirement
▪ Four large bathrooms and two shower rooms
▪ Eight toilets
▪ We have two lifts and gentle ramps to allow level access
▪ A proportion of our rooms are suitable for wheelchair users
Read CQC Inspection & Report .....
95a Oakfield Road, Selly Park, Birmingham, B29 7HW
0121 - 471 4244
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00